Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Wanna Know!


The New Year is great for more than just resolutions to get fit and tone your outer exterior... Why not Expand Your Mind!
That's right - going back to school can be a great way to evolve your skill set, expand your career goals or change them all together, but you can also focus on what I call - Fun Classes - too!
Joliet Junior College is a HUGE asset to our area community with so many options to choose from.
I consider myself a pretty good cook but not a chef by any means - I've always wanted to take a cooking class and there is a top ranked culinary school in my back yard - could this be fate?
There are also courses in dance, drama, painting and the arts that you can brush up on creative skills you never knew you had. Horticultural programs are sprouting every day from design to growing plants and flowers - all we caution is this may turn your thumb perminantly green. :)
Classes start January 10, 2011 - so there is still a short amount of time to Take the Leap into learning someting new. Visit www.jjc.edu or call 815.729.9020 TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment